We can deliver the training that you need, at a venue near you
If you work in health or social care we can create bespoke provide training packages to meet the needs of your staff. Depending on your requirements, we can deliver face-to-face classroom-style training which can be complimented with access to our award-winning online training courses. In order to deliver a high calibre of service we are passionate about:
- Ensuring all of our specialist clinical courses are written and delivered by practicing clinical experts.
- Ensuring our mandatory training sessions are all delivered by experienced and qualified training professionals who are skilled at delivering content that is appropriate to the client group.
- Whatever your training needs are, we have a range of courses for you.
Clinical and skills-based courses
We provide a wide range of courses that can be adapted to suit the needs of your staff. These can include:
- Cardiac care courses, e.g.The ECG Demystified ©, Advanced ECG, Advanced cardiac arrest management, Thrombolysis training for paramedics.
- Clinical courses, e.g. Acute medical / surgical emergencies, Care of the critically ill patient, Epilepsy management, pain management, Minor illness management.
- Diagnostic & investigation courses, e.g. Arterial blood gas analysis, Pulse oximetry and chest X-ray interpretation, Spirometry in practice, Making sense of blood results.
- Practical skills courses, e.g. Arterial blood sampling, Venepuncture & peripheral IV cannulation, IV drug therapy, Male catheterisation.
- Learning disability courses, e.g. Self-awareness and reflection, Severe behaviour challenges.
We also provide mandatory and statutory updates including:
- Basic and advanced adult life support
- Paediatric life support
- Manual handling
- Health & safety
- Infection control
Please contact us if you would like more information about our courses, or if you would like to discuss your training needs.
Tracy Hamilton, Course Administrator
Tel: 01324 411 013 Email: email@example.com Online enquiry form Back to top of page