We can deliver the training that you need, at a venue near you
If you work in health or social care we can create bespoke provide training packages to meet the needs of your staff. Depending on your requirements, we can deliver face-to-face classroom-style training which can be complimented with access to our award-winning online training courses.
We are passionate about ensuring all of our courses are written and delivered by practicing clinical experts: we feel that this not only ensures a high calibre of service, it also allows us to stand out from our competitors.
At Charles Bloe Training, our approach is to first of all identify your training needs. We will then match you up with our specialised trainers and create a bespoke programme for your staff at your workplace, or a venue near to you. Our trainers work across Great Britain and Northern Ireland and cover a wide range of areas.
- Whatever your training needs are, we have a range of courses for you.
Clinical and skills-based courses
We provide a wide range of courses that can be adapted to suit the needs of your staff. These can include:
- Cardiac care courses, e.g.The ECG Demystified ©, Advanced ECG, Advanced cardiac arrest management, Thrombolysis training for paramedics.
- Clinical courses, e.g. Acute medical / surgical emergencies, Care of the critically ill patient, Epilepsy management, pain management, Minor illness management.
- Diagnostic & investigation courses, e.g. Arterial blood gas analysis, Pulse oximetry and chest X-ray interpretation, Spirometry in practice, Making sense of blood results.
- Practical skills courses, e.g. Arterial blood sampling, Venepuncture & peripheral IV cannulation, IV drug therapy, Male catheterisation.
- Learning disability courses, e.g. Self-awareness and reflection, Severe behaviour challenges.
We also provide mandatory and statutory updates including:
- Basic and advanced adult life support
- Paediatric life support
- Manual handling
- Health & safety
- Infection control
Please contact us if you would like more information about our courses, or if you would like to discuss your training needs.
Tracy Hamilton, Course Administrator
Tel: 01324 411 013 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Online enquiry form Back to top of page