Treatment Adherence * New*
Non-adherence to treatment is a major issue in health care as clients often do not follow treatment advice. This course explores the reasons for non-adherence and the implications for clients, clinicians and the health care system.
This course is relevant for all health care professionals and community workers.
- CPD learning time: 2hr.
- Reasons for non-adherence.
- Implications for clients, healthcare staff and the healthcare system.
- Theory of behaviour change.
- Motivational interviewing techniques.
By the end of this course participants will understand:
- The impact of non- adherence for the client, clinician and the health care setting.
- The factors which influence treatment adherence.
- The theory of behaviour change and motivational interviewing.
To purchase this course
This course costs £40. Click on Add to basket to purchase.