COVID-19: General Information
Given the current situation re COVID 19 we are aware that there is great uncertainty around at present. We want to facilitate your staff’s learning during this challenging time, however everyone’s safety / wellbeing has to be paramount.
Our key message is that we want to work with all our clients in a proactive way to ensure those in need still receive quality care, staff maintain compliance and everyone’s well being is maximised.
However, we have now made the difficult decision to suspend our face to face training programme. We will review this situation on a weekly basis.
We are now offering all our training sessions by expert-led webinar. Using the best software available, we are confident that all learners will enjoy an meaningful and interactive learning experience. These sessions can also be complemented by the use of purpose made videos.
- We also have a portfolio of online training courses.
- If you require online training for subjects not on this list please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for clinicians
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for social or community care and residential settings (GOV.UK)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice (GOV.UK)
- CQC: Routine inspections suspended in response to coronavirus outbreak
- SCIE/NICE quick guide: Helping to prevent infection in care homes
We will of course keep abreast of developments and update this information as required.
At present our standard cancellations policy will apply, however everyone’s well-being has to be paramount so we will assess any cancellations should they occur.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me on email@example.com