This Medication Awareness course aims to provide you with the necessary knowledge to support the use of medication in social care settings.
By the end of the e-learning module, you will:
- Have an understanding of the legal framework for the use of medication in social care settings
- Know about common types of medication and their use
- Understand the different roles and responsibilities in the use of medication in social care settings
- Know techniques for administering medication
- Know how to receive, store and dispose of medication supplies safely
- Understand how to promote the rights of the individual when managing medication
- Know how to support the use of medication
- Know how to record and report on the use of medication.
Expected learning time
1 hour 30 minutes
About this course
Produced by My Learning Cloud.