The aim of this course is to create awareness of the consequences of a fall, common hazards and how to react if someone has a fall. It is suitable for all health and social care staff.
- To understand the common slip, trip and fall hazards for your client
- To understand how best to prevent any future falls
- To understand the best practice and health and safety legislation surrounding slips trips and falls
- To understand the appropriate action to take should someone fall
- To understand the potential consequences of a fall
This course has been designed in a non-linear and modular fashion which means you may complete the units in any order you wish.
The course will track your progress so don’t worry if you have to dip in and out. There will be a knowledge check at the end of course which will become available once you have completed all of the prescribed units.
Expected learning time
About this course
Produced by My Learning Cloud.