We will work with you to create the right training package for your staff
- We recognise that one training approach will not not suit everyone. Your staff will all have different learning styles as well as varying work patterns.
- We are committed to ensuring that we provide the training that meets the needs of your staff, so we want to work with you to make this happen.
- We believe that learning is not just a ‘tick box’ exercise. Our aim is to help your staff achieve a competent level of practice, which in turn will benefit patient care. We can work with you to achieve competency frameworks based on the learning outcomes of our courses.
Blended learning, that is the combination of face-to-face training and online learning, is an approach that offers your staff a flexible solution to continual professional development, as well as mandatory and statutory training.
Advantages of adopting a bespoke blended learning approach:
- Staff get the benefit of classroom based learning where they can ask questions and discuss with peers.
- In addition they can consolidate this learning online, in their own time, at a pace that suits them.
- Staff are then more equipped to take their learning into their workplace and develop competent practice.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our courses, or if you would like to discuss your training needs.
Tracy Hamilton, Course Administrator
Tel: 01324 411 013 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Online enquiry form Back to top of page