We are running a program of mandatory, clinical and complex care webinars across a variety of subjects. Suitable for nurses, carers, HCAs and other health and social care staff
**Please contact us if these dates don’t suit**
Early bird options for health and social care courses.
Sessions available to buy include:
- Basic life support
- Basic life support with anaphylaxis
- Moving and handling of people
‘Bundle’ options available to enhance your learning. If our dates don’t suit you please contact us!
About your trainers
Linda Miller RN is a specialist nurse trainer with a wealth of clinical experience. Linda is a registered learning disabilities nurse who has worked along with older people, dementia care and other mental health services. Her clinical experience also includes working as an area and regional manager.
Alastair Robertson is an experienced health and social care training professional with 18 years’ experience as a qualified adult educator. Alastair has written one of the first stress management debrief training programmes and has facilitated it across international settings.
Sessions are delivered via Zoom platform. You will receive comprehensive details both about how to access as well as get the most out of your training – please allow 2 business days from your order.
What people are saying about our webinars / virtual classroom
“I really enjoyed the course.Learnt quite a lot from it.Was easy to log on to course.Had emails week before giving details etc. So very good all round.”
“I enjoyed interacting with other people from the session and I liked watching all the video demonstration of other methods of equipment to be used when moving people. it widen my knowledge and made me feel more confident in what I was doing.”
Delegates, April / May 2020
Your trainer will be delivering the session using an online classroom – known as a ‘webinar’.
To get the most out of the session we recommend you follow these simple tips:
● Don’t be afraid to ask questions: just as in a classroom setting our trainer is there to facilitate your learning. There are no silly questions.
● If you are in a room with other colleagues, it is a good idea to nominate a ‘speaker’ to ask questions to the trainer.
● Wear a sticker with your name on it so that our trainer knows who you are.
● Have some paper and pens ready in case our trainer asks you to write something down.
● It’s ok to get up and stretch if you need too.
● Have fun! We aim for all our learning to be an engaging experience.
● Please leave us feedback using the online code you will be given.
● Please note: you must stay for the full session or you will not receive your certifcate of attendance.
● Delegates please login 15 mins before start time to allow for any technical issues etc.
You can access via the Zoom app or via your PC (you will need to download Zoom )
● Getting started with Zoom on windows and Mac
● Using Zoom app (IOS)
● Zoom app android
Zoom is very intuitive and allows for direct interaction with our trainer.
● Please mute yourself when not talking as this cuts down background interference.
● Please use headphones if possible.
● Please make use of ‘reactions’ and chat facilities as these can aid interactions.