We are running a program of mandatory, clinical and complex care webinars across a variety of subjects. Suitable for nurses, carers, HCAs and other health and social care staff
**Please contact us if these dates don’t suit**
Early bird options for health and social care courses.
Sessions available to buy include:
- Trachesotomy and ventilation
- PEG and epilepsy
- Vaccination (including IM injection techniques)
- Basic life support with anaphylaxis
- Spinal injury
All costs are per person. ‘Bundle’ and group options available to enhance your learning. If our dates don’t suit you please contact us!
- Sessions are delivered via Zoom platform
- You will receive comprehensive details about how to access your training and get the most out of it – please allow 2 business days from your order
- Prices listed are per person
- This is an ‘Open Webinar’, which means there will be other individuals attending who have also registered
- Only those who have registered, paid and attended will receive a certificate
What people are saying about our webinars / virtual classroom
“Wow wow I enjoy it and I learn more think.”
“Teacher was very clear and informative, information was shown in a coherent and easy to stand manner felt like i have learnt from the course and will be more confident if I ever need to put anything into practise”
“The Course was well delivered very informative yet comprehendible. Sarah was very accommodating when answering questions and endeavoured to find out the answers.”
Delegates, April 2023
Your trainer will be delivering the session using an online classroom – known as a ‘webinar’.
To get the most out of the session we recommend you follow these simple tips:
● Don’t be afraid to ask questions: just as in a classroom setting our trainer is there to facilitate your learning. There are no silly questions.
● If you are in a room with other colleagues, it is a good idea to nominate a ‘speaker’ to ask questions to the trainer.
● Wear a sticker with your name on it so that our trainer knows who you are.
● Have some paper and pens ready in case our trainer asks you to write something down.
● It’s ok to get up and stretch if you need too.
● Have fun! We aim for all our learning to be an engaging experience.
● Please leave us feedback using the online code you will be given.
● Please note: you must stay for the full session or you will not receive your certifcate of attendance.
● Delegates please login 15 mins before start time to allow for any technical issues etc.
You can access via the Zoom app or via your PC (you will need to download Zoom )
● Getting started with Zoom on windows and Mac
● Using Zoom app (IOS)
● Zoom app android
Zoom is very intuitive and allows for direct interaction with our trainer.
● Please mute yourself when not talking as this cuts down background interference.
● Please use headphones if possible.
● Please make use of ‘reactions’ and chat facilities as these can aid interactions.