We now provide tailored mandatory training webinars, face to face and online training for staff working in an educational setting including special need schools.
We understand that the current ongoing pandemic is presenting huge challenges to teachers and other educational staff. We want to help relieve some of that pressure and facilitate your staff’s mandatory learning and compliance during this challenging time.
We can provide tailored training courses on a full range of subjects for your staff. Delivered by expert trainers your care staff will enjoy a meaningful, fully interactive learning experience, which crucially meets agreed learning outcomes.
Depending upon your individual requirements, these sessions can also be complemented with purpose made videos as well as competency assessments.
Example of training we can provide
- Basic life support / first aid (adult and paediatric)
- Paediatric moving and handling: this can be tailored to special educational needs and disability settings
- Recognition and early management of anaphylaxis
- Autism awareness
- Safeguarding / child protection for all levels of staff
- Diabetes awareness
- Epilepsy awareness and rescue medications
- Health and safety
- Infection prevention and control
- Stress debrief / management and more…
Please note this list is not exhaustive: our aim is always to discuss your learning needs and create a bespoke package for your staff. We also have a wide range of eLearning courses to support you staff’s learning.
Paediatric Moving and Handling
We are now offering virtual and face-to-face training sessions for staff working in special education needs settings.
Overall aims of the sessions are for staff to
- Understand the principles of safe handling and your legal role of risk assessment.
- Understand the link between moving and handling, infection control and tissue viability.
- Have awareness of the range of equipment available to support children and young people’s safe moving and handling.
- Demonstrate a proficient skill level in key selection of moving and handling techniques.
- Know who and where to go to for further information / support on moving and handling issues.
All sessions can be tailored to your exact needs.
“I found the course informative, paced correctly and overall it was great. Well presented – appropriate videos, information and questions.”
“Alistair was very informative, made us feel comfortable and able to ask questions at any point. Very easy to understand, explaining each aspect of the course.”
Paediatric Moving and Handling Delegates Aug 2020