Expert-led mandatory, clinical and complex care training delivered face-to-face or via our virtual classroom during the COVID19 pandemic
New dates added for January 2021
We provide high-quality virtual training for a wide range of health and social care subjects including:
- Clinical skills such as catheterisation, verification of death and more..
- Complex care such as caring for a patient with a tracheostomy, ventilation, spinal injury, epilepsy and more..
- Vaccination / immunisation updates
- Basic life support and anaphylaxis
- Mandatory training such as moving and handling of people, first aid, safeguarding and more..
Sessions can be tailored to suit your needs / skill mix. Suitable for nurses, health care assistants, support workers and carers.
Contact us on email@example.com or 0330 3210 228 to discuss your current / ongoing training needs.
We are specialists at providing quality health and social care training at a competitive price.
Our approach is to first of all identify your training needs. We will then match you up with our specialised trainers and create a bespoke programme for your staff. Our trainers work across the UK and Northern Ireland and cover a wide range of mandatory, statutory and specialist areas.
Depending on your requirements our webinar training which can be complemented with access to our award-winning online training courses. We can also create bespoke online courses for you.find out more
What people are saying about our webinars / virtual classroom
“I wanted to let you know that Charles Bloe and all staff involved are doing a fantastic job. Ideal Complex Care are glad to be working with you.
The last training session was done remotely and has been a success. The care staff that have taken part informed us how informed they felt after the training and that it was delivered in a very professional manner.”
Registered Branch Manager, Ideal Complex Care, March 2020
“I really enjoyed the course.Learnt quite a lot from it.Was easy to log on to course.Had emails week before giving details etc. So very good all round.”
“I enjoyed interacting with other people from the session and I liked watching all the video demonstration of other methods of equipment to be used when moving people. it widen my knowledge and made me feel more confident in what I was doing.”
“Very engaging, well paced.”
“Very good delivery of course. Refreshed my knowledge.”
Delegates, April / May 2020Contact us to discuss your training needs
Your trainer will be delivering the session using an online classroom – known as a ‘webinar’.
To get the most out of the session we recommend you follow these simple tips:
● Don’t be afraid to ask questions: just as in a classroom setting our trainer is there to facilitate your learning. There are no silly questions.
● If you are in a room with other colleagues, it is a good idea to nominate a ‘speaker’ to ask questions to the trainer.
● Wear a sticker with your name on it so that our trainer knows who you are.
● Have some paper and pens ready in case our trainer asks you to write something down.
● It’s ok to get up and stretch if you need too.
● Have fun! We aim for all our learning to be an engaging experience.
● Please leave us feedback using the online code you will be given.
● Please note: you must stay for the full session or you will not receive your certifcate of attendance.
● Delegates please login 15 mins before start time to allow for any technical issues etc.
You can access via the Zoom app or via your PC (you will need to download Zoom )
● Getting started with Zoom on windows and Mac
● Using Zoom app (IOS)
● Zoom app android
Zoom is very intuitive and allows for direct interaction with our trainer.
● Please mute yourself when not talking as this cuts down background interference.
● Please use headphones if possible.
● Please make use of ‘reactions’ and chat facilities as these can aid interactions.
Enrol on webinars here: click on links for learning outcomes and more information. costs are ex vat
Price (exc VAT)
12th October 2021
09:00 - 12:00
14th October 2021
09:00 - 16.30
8th November 2021
09:00 - 12:30
8th November 2021
13:00 - 16:30