Face to face, virtual and eLearning options for ‘flu, travel and COVID vaccination.
We recognise that during the COVID19 pandemic, you may not be able to attend face to face training as usual. To help facilitate your learning we are providing the following options for immunisation training:
- Practical workshops combined with online learning
- Virtual COVID vaccination (practical skills) training *New*
- Virtual classroom sessions combined with online learning
- eLearning training courses / bundles
Unsure about training options?
Please see the following resources :
- Guidance on immunisation training during the COVID-19 pandemic (2020)
- National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training for Registered Healthcare Practitioners (2018)
- COVID-19: vaccinator training recommendations (Public Health England)
- Immunisation training of healthcare support workers (Updated 2015)