We are always looking for experienced health and social care professionals who have teaching experience.
We are passionate about compassionate and dignified care. To enable us to deliver a high quality of training we recruit practicing clinical experts who, as well as maintaining professional competencies, also have teaching experience. All trainers work on a self-employed / freelance basis.
Who are we looking for?
In addition to clinical skills and knowledge we also look for trainers who have outstanding communication skills, genuinely enjoy teaching and are passionate about enhancing the learner’s experience.
It is extremely important to us that our all courses are delivered by trainers who:
- Are passionate and knowledgeable about their subject matter.
- Are committed to ensuring that the learning outcomes are met.
- Adopt training methods that are enjoyable, interactive and adapted to the needs of the learning group.
All courses are evaluated regularly: content is adapted as guidelines / best practice changes. Trainers are encouraged to keep a self-reflection log and they receive feedback on their training methods / skills which is based on the course evaluations from attendees.
Branches of training
Our training requests / contracts fall into the following four broad categories:
- Mandatory Training, e.g. BLS and Moving and Handling of People.
- Vaccination Training, e.g. for pharmacists, nurses or HCAs.
- Clinical Skills Training, catheterisation, ECG, venepuncture..and many more.
- Complex Care Training, e.g. care of a patient with a tracheostomy, spinal injury, epilepsy etc.
The above list is not exhaustive. So, if you have other skills please let us know!
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It would also be helpful if you could download and complete this document: What skills can you teach?
Mandy will then be in touch to discuss if your skills fit the needs of the team.