This course aims to raise your awareness of epilepsy. It will cover the potential causes, symptoms and treatments of epileptic disorders.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- Understand what epilepsy is.
- Understand the history of epilepsy.
- Be familiar with the treatments available.
- Understand what is required for an epilepsy diagnosis.
- Be familiar with the types of seizures.
- Understand the effects of seizures.
- Be aware of SUDEP.
- Be aware of the conditions associated with epilepsy.
- Understand how to record a seizure.
- Be familiar with protocols.
- Understand how to support someone with epilepsy
Expected learning time
1 hour 30 minutes
About this course
Produced by My Learning Cloud.