Expert-led mandatory, clinical and complex care webinars delivered via our virtual classroom during the COVID19 pandemic
We can provide training for a wide range of health and social care subjects including:
- Clinical skills such as catheterisation, verification of death and more..
- Complex care such as caring for a patient with a spinal injury, epilepsy and more..
- Vaccination / immunisation updates
- Basic life support and anaphylaxis
- Mandatory training such as moving and handling of people, first aid, safeguarding and more..
Sessions can be tailored to suit your needs / skill mix. Suitable for nurses, health care assistants, support workers and carers.
Click on the boxes below to find out more about some of the subjects we training on.
Please note: this list is not exhaustive so contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 3210 228 to discuss your current / ongoing training needs.
We are specialists at providing quality health and social care training at a competitive price.
Our approach is to first of all identify your training needs. We will then match you up with our specialised trainers and create a bespoke programme for your staff. Our trainers work across the UK and Northern Ireland and cover a wide range of mandatory, statutory and specialist areas.
Depending on your requirements our training can be complemented with access to our award-winning online training courses. We can also create bespoke online courses for you.Contact us to discuss your training needs